Royal Ascot Competition

This is probably the best festival in the flat racing calendar year,and at Sentinel Celts we try to make it a little special for you. This year’s competition will work as follows.

Make a selection for each race on each day. Results will be collated daily,along with the running total for each entrant during the week’s events.

The winner after the final race will win £70,with the runner-up receiving £30.

In addition,the entrant with the highest-priced winner each day will receive a £10 free bet for use any time after the declaration. (In event of a tie,the prize goes to whichever of those has the highest total score for that day.)

Scoring for each race will work as follows-

1st-10 points plus SP.

2nd-5 points.

3rd-2 points.

As ever,entry to the competition is free. However,we know you are all of a generous nature and any donations of,say,£10 to the nominated Sentinel Celts charity will be absolutely smashing!

Join up and join in!

Notify of
Drew67
June 23, 2024 12:09 pm

Well done Leggy!

The Real McCoy
June 23, 2024 12:16 pm

Oooooft 🤦‍♂️
That was sair . Think I only had one real winner ( apart from a couple of short price favs).
The melted icing on my cake was Leggy’s pick LEOvanni .
Got a grandson Leo. I didn’t discount the horse , I never seen it til the result came in. 👀
To compound that , when I went
for a small libation yesterday , a couple of my mates had bet it and expected I had too. 🥲
Well Done to you all and especially Leggy 🥇 and 16Roads 👏👏👏
Must Do Better 🥄
Thanks Bobby 🙏🏻
HH 💚🍀

IMG_0814
June 23, 2024 12:37 pm

Well done Bhoys

16 roads
June 23, 2024 2:08 pm

Leggy – Take a bow my son. 🫡

Prices of those winners!! Never seen anything like that in my life, seriously! 🤣🤣

Fair enjoyed that wee competition – definitely the best ever. 🐎

Many thanks to the genius, gentleman BMCUWP for organising running the show – generous to a fault as always.🏆

Please donate my share of the prize money to the SC charity fund,if possible.

LEGENDS. 🍀🐎

Weet weet weet
June 23, 2024 3:20 pm

Well done leggy and 16roads,excellent tipping
thanks for your efforts Bobby

D R M
June 23, 2024 3:27 pm

Well done leggy and 16 roads and Bobby for his generosity with charity benefitting once again 👏

June 23, 2024 5:37 pm

LEGGY

That bet is on at 17/10. And thank you-and all of you!-once again for your generosity.

June 29, 2024 12:37 pm

Payments made to Blood Cancer UK,our nominated charity,on behalf of those prizewinners in our Royal Ascot Naps Competition and the marathon Saturday Naps Competition who asked for that to be done.

Quite rightly,others have asked for theirs to be allocated elsewhere,which I have also done. I’ll need to make it clearer in future competitions that prize money won belongs to the winnners to do as they see fit,rather than have an unstated “moral obligation” to hand it back.

The idea behind requesting a small (and non-mandatory!) entry fee to charity in return for taking part works,as the sum raised by doing so is about three times the total prize money. Thank you all very much for that. But if people think that winning one of those prizes is meaningless as they have to hand it back,then it doesn’t work very well!

I’m open to suggestions on how we deal we this,as are TWISTY,CHALMERSBHOY and 16 ROADS,whose contributions have been immense. We want to get it right,increase the fundraising AND keep the customers happy.

Next competition will probably start in October,so give it some thought please. All suggestions welcome.

itsreleased
July 9, 2024 1:25 pm

I simply could not go away your web site prior to suggesting that I really enjoyed the standard info a person supply on your guests Is going to be back incessantly to investigate crosscheck new posts

streameastweb
July 11, 2024 7:20 am

Wow wonderful blog layout How long have you been blogging for you make blogging look easy The overall look of your site is great as well as the content